Movement acquired by daily repetition becomes automatic. This is a blessing, freeing the mind. It’s also a curse because it becomes frustratingly difficult to change once your “autopilot” is in charge.
This mini-workshop brings your motion into mind so you uncover effortless strength, unearth new movement options, reconnect to your power center, and discover delight in your capacity to learn.
- Talk: Introducing workshop themes
- COORDINATING FLEXORS AND EXTENSORS
- Talk: Self-image, habits, and movements
- THE SPHINX – DRAWING A CIRCLE ON THE WINDOW
- Interactive Lab: Exploring shoulder blade movement with a partner
- THE SPHINX – DRAWING A CIRCLE ON THE WINDOW continued
Moving Beyond Physical Fitness
Live workshop audio-only recordings
3 Feldenkrais Method® ATM® lessons
PLUS two talks and an interactive exercise
You can download or stream for immediate listening
Disclaimer: The Feldenkrais Method® of neurophysical education is presented on this website for educational and entertainment purposes only. The Method and all articles, videos, photos, audio recordings, and documents of any kind available on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional help or medical treatment. Nothing on this website is intended to diagnose or treat any pathology or disease of any kind. This website, all media files found on it and the creator of any and all of these files, and anyone featured on these files, cannot be held responsible for any injuries or discomfort that occur. Before doing any of the movement lessons described or portrayed on this site, consult your medical practitioner.
Please remember the guidelines:
- Stay in your own range of comfort.
- Listen to the wisdom of your body.
- This is a “NO pain, more gain” approach.
By clicking on the “Buy now” button and purchasing this product, you acknowledged that you have read the disclaimer above.